ADSM-L

about roll-forward pending problem of DB2

2004-06-28 09:50:02
Subject: about roll-forward pending problem of DB2
From: jianyu he <andyhe1218 AT YAHOO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:49:46 -0400
Hi,

Need your help.

 I used tsm client 5.2.2 to restore the DB2 database, it told me successful.
When I opened the table, there is a message:

[IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1117N  A connection to or activation of database "ANDY"
cannot be made because of ROLL-FORWARD PENDING.  SQLSTATE=57019

Before I backuped the database online, I had set the roll-foreward to on.

Could you tell me how can I disable ROLL-FORWARD PENDING and achive the online
recovery on db2.

Thanks

Andy