ADSM-L

Re: TSM server down

2004-06-23 10:26:33
Subject: Re: TSM server down
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:25:48 -0600
OK, time for a group hug.

Richard, you never get enough accolades for the amazing free and excellent
advise you offer through this list and at your faq site.  Thanks!  I think
Linus is mad about something else, however, and I doubt if he really hates
you.  My daughters used to say that to me when I launched into my pedantic
father-voice at a time of seemingly world-ending situations.  They don't say
that any more as long as I don't get sarcastic.

Mark, I always appreciate your attempts at levity - but it looks like this
one missed!

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.