ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading TSM server

2004-06-17 10:07:51
Subject: Re: Upgrading TSM server
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:07:35 -0400
What's the error you are getting?

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix/TSM Systems Administrator

|         |           Joni Moyer       |
|         |           <joni.moyer@HIGHM|
|         |           ARK.COM>         |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:  |
|         |           Dist Stor        |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           06/17/2004 09:27 |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Upgrading TSM server

Hi All!

I do not install software at my site, but the individual that does tried to
go from 5.2.0.0 to 5.2.2.5 and it failed.  Does he first upgrade the server
to 5.2.2.0 and then apply the patch?  I'm assuming that this is available
off of the ftp site:
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/server/v5r2/AIX/5.2.2.0

/

Thanks in advance!

Joni Moyer
Highmark