ADSM-L

Re: node passward expired

2004-06-17 10:05:32
Subject: Re: node passward expired
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:04:46 -0400
I see them all the time, as well.

I believe this happens when the password expires (based on server and node
settings for password expiration) and then gets regenerated via
PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE !

Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
06/17/2004 10:01 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
node passward expired

Hello everyone,

Sometimes I see these messages in the Server Act log, but the nodes
all complete and continue to complete successfully. Is there any other
reason
that these messages would show up in the Activity Log?

Thanks for any help!

TSM Server Activity log

 ANR0425W Session 135185 for node xxxx (WinNT) refused - p
                       assword has expired.
ANR0425W Session 135297 for node xxxxx (SUN SOLARIS) ref
                       used - password has expired.
ANR0425W Session 135774 for node xxxx (SUN SOLARIS) refus
                       ed - password has expired.
ANR0425W Session 135793 for node xxxxxxx (AIX) refused -
                       password has expired.
ANR0425W Session 135994 for node xxxxxx (AIX) refused -
                       password has expired.
ANR0425W Session 136063 for node xxxxxx (WinNT) refused -
                        password has expired.
ANR0425W Session 136361 for node xxxxxxx (NetWare) refus
                       ed - password has expired.