ADSM-L

NWWAIT NO

2004-06-16 14:00:10
Subject: NWWAIT NO
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:59:48 -0400
Hello everyone,

After upgrading a Novell TSM client from 4.2.2 to 5.2.2
I tried to load the DSMCAD back and it wouldn't load
until I commented out NWWAIT NO in the DSM.opt file
on the Novell client.

Error message from the client's DSMerror.log

 Invalid option 'NWWAIT' found in options file
'RV111\SYS:/TIVOLI/TSM/CLIENT/BA/dsm.opt'
 at line number : 27  Invalid entry : 'NWWAIT NO'

Has anyone ever experienced/seen this before?
I'm thinking this upgraded version doesn't use it and
has a maybe has a equivalent. Not sure if this option
is all that important to have in the opt file doesn't seem
to affect anything.

Thanks for any comments/suggestions

Config

Netware OS 5.1