ADSM-L

TSM Admin ID shows up in multiple sessions

2004-06-15 11:03:02
Subject: TSM Admin ID shows up in multiple sessions
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:02:45 -0400
Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me why would my TSM Server Admin ID shows up
in multiple sessions when I sign on to the a Tivoli Server? I know
I could just cancel them I'm just curious.

Thanks for any replies!

 Sess N  Comm.  Sess   Wait   Bytes   Bytes   Sess  Platform Client Name

number  Method  State    Time    Sent   Recvd  Type

 65,260 HTTP   Run      0 S        0       0 Admin WebBrow  OTCxxxxx

111,634 HTTP   Run      0 S       0       0 Admin WebBrow  OTCxxxxx
133,316 HTTP   Run      0 S       0       0 Admin WebBrow  OTCxxxxx

133,317 HTTP   Run      0 S       0       0 Admin WebBrow  OTCxxxx