ADSM-L

Re: Pre Sched command help

2004-06-14 11:54:27
Subject: Re: Pre Sched command help
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:53:02 -0600
The client manual has a pretty good discussion on how to configure the
PRESCHEDULECMD setting.

Also, try going to the IBM web site http://www.ibm.com and searching on:

   +preschedulecmd +script +tsm

There you will find several articles discussing related issues, including
one on diagnosing problems with scripts launched by PRESCHEDULECMD (would
apply to POSTSCHEDULECMD as well).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/14/2004
05:23:53: