ADSM-L

Re: LTO1 tapes in LTO2 drives

2004-06-10 15:00:36
Subject: Re: LTO1 tapes in LTO2 drives
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:00:10 -0400
Has anyone had any luck mixing LTO1 and LTO2 Drives in an IBM3583. We have
installed it at one of the sites and it worked for a week and then just stopped
working. We are working with IBM Hardware, Software (Developers who write the
Drive microcodes and TSM for about 4 months now without any progress).

Any help is appreciated.

Rajesh Oak
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
313-225-8086