ADSM-L

Re: Licensing issues when moving server

2004-06-09 06:49:39
Subject: Re: Licensing issues when moving server
From: "Tomás Hrouda Ing." <throuda AT HTD DOT CZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:49:14 +0200
I think you only need install License files as part of TSM server
installation package from original base (4.1.0) CD, which are not part of
downloadable server patches and updates. Don't install other server code
from CD, but licenses only. I had never installed HPUX TSM server, but I
think that things are similar to other platforms installations.

Tomas

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential
and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may
be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to
this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If
you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be
liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any
attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.