ADSM-L

Re: select statement help

2004-06-03 13:56:17
Subject: Re: select statement help
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:55:07 -0400
Thanks Richard that is what I was needing to do the select that was
required by
a customer.
Justin

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/03/2004 01:34:12 PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

>I am in need of some help here I have been asked to come up a way to do a
>select to find active and inactive file dates on files. Help would be
>appreciated very much.

The following should help you in general:

        TSM Technical Guide redbook, appendix A "TSM SQL".

        "Sample SQL Select Statements":
         http://www.ibm.com/support/entdocview.wss?uid=swg21049808

Beyond that, tell us more about what you specifically need.

  Richard Sims