ADSM-L

Re: D2D backup with TSM

2004-06-03 10:03:56
Subject: Re: D2D backup with TSM
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:03:15 -0500
There is an upcoming Tivoli Support Technical Exchange on this subject

07/15 11:00 AM EST; 4:00 PM BST; 5:00PM CEST
Topic: Disk Only Backup Strategies
This presentation will examine some possible disk only configurations and
explore the pros and cons of using this new strategy.
Presented by: Dave Daun

Check out
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

The other major disadvantage of Disk device class to me is no multi session
restore.

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg