ADSM-L

Re: 3583 door locked

2004-06-02 23:19:50
Subject: Re: 3583 door locked
From: Ted Byrne <ted.byrne AT ADELPHIA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:13:52 -0400
The I/O station is already setup as Import/Export.  The icon changes when
it's setup as storage, i verified from the panel that it's setup as
Impt/Expt.  Any other ideas?

My apologies - I thought from the reference to the lock icon in your
original email that the padlock icon was showing as locked.

This could be a hardware problem; one of my co-workers mentioned that we
had a customer with at similar problem.  IBM wound up working on the
library.  I'm not sure what was done to correct the problem.

Ted