ADSM-L

Magic Number Mismatch

2004-06-01 14:10:09
Subject: Magic Number Mismatch
From: Shawn Malone <shawnm AT TOLKIEN.CARENET DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:54:25 -0500
Hi all,

I am very new to TSM, but have found that since June of 2003 we have received 8
of the following Error Messages.  After receiving the error, the instance we
receive it on locks up and has to be restarted.

The message is:

05/31/2004 06:21:25  ANR9999D Invalid condition object at 20 - magic number
mismatch; thread 56 (tid 0).
05/31/2004 06:21:25  ANR7838S Server operation terminated.

We are running TSM 5.2.1.1 on an AIX 5.1 m4 server.

I have searched IBM and various other sites for information on this error, but
have not found any useful information.  Anyone know of this error, cause, fix
etc.?

Any help or documentation I can read would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shawn