ADSM-L

Restricted admin access

2004-06-01 11:03:52
Subject: Restricted admin access
From: Christian Svensson <christian.svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:02:35 +0200
Hey Everyone!
I wonder is it possible to a Administrator who has full access to only one ITSM
Server Domain?

I got a ITSM Server in production but we want to have a small test backup
domain where some more people can be Administrators on it but we want them to
have full access over the nodes in the test domain but absolute no access on
the production domain. Is that possible to do or do I need to setup two
different ITSM Server and share the library and disk?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

WebMail fren Tele2 http://www.tele2.se