ADSM-L

Re: Anr2841w Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.

2004-06-01 07:59:04
Subject: Re: Anr2841w Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.
From: Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:58:11 +0200

You have more nodes registered than your licensed for. Run q lic to check.

Mohamed

Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>

01.06.2004 13:50
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc
Subject
Anr2841w Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.

We are getting the following message in the server activity log

ANR2841W Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.

the server appears to be functioning normally can anyone tell me what
it means? Here is are license info

MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.

Denne mailen er sjekket for kjente virus, uten at noen ble funnet.

www.hydrotexaco.no