ADSM-L

Re: Insufficient number of mount points

2004-05-27 13:01:15
Subject: Re: Insufficient number of mount points
From: "Prasad, Mahesh (IDS ECCS)" <mahesh_prasad AT ML DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:00:46 -0400
You have to define volumes in the tape stgpool you have created in the "Manual"
library. Then you will see some number in Estimated Capacity of the Storage
pool. Depending upon the utilization and
number of tape volumes available in your tape storage pool TSM would calculate
if any storage space is available in there. In either case where you do not
have any volume defined in your tape storage
pool or 100% utilization of defined volumes, TSM would return "out of storage
space" whenever some data is sent to that storage pool.

Regards,

Mahesh Prasad