ADSM-L

Query / Select help needed

2004-05-20 12:01:36
Subject: Query / Select help needed
From: "Thach, Kevin G" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:56:20 -0400
Hello-

I'm trying to determine a query or a select statement that will tell me
the total number of files managed by the TSM database for a particular
client, and the total amount of tape space occupied for that client.

q occ shows me the number of files and space occupied, but it isn't
totaled.  I need to obtain this information for over 300 clients, so I
really don't want to have to add all of them manually.

Can anyone help me out?  Is there a simple way to obtain the totals, or
am I going to have to write a shell script?

Thanks!

-Kevin