ADSM-L

Re: Sharing 3494-Library

2004-05-12 10:00:13
Subject: Re: Sharing 3494-Library
From: fred johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:59:57 -0500
As long as you're only sharing the library and not the drives, this is
straightforward.  The machine with the 3592 drives will have a separate set
of categories, I used 400 and 401, which is its way of determining
ownership.  If you're planning on sharing the drives, you want to set up a
Library Manager Server to handle the library and the drives.