ADSM-L

Re: TSM DB growing, but number of files remains the same ...

2004-05-04 10:43:20
Subject: Re: TSM DB growing, but number of files remains the same ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:39:57 +0200
Ted,

Now I realise you where certainly right ! Unfortunately I disabled
accounting some times ago, as it leaded us to server crash, because /usr
was full. At that time I did not knew how to direct it anywhere else as
it's standard path, and afterwards forgot to reactivate it : like
allways higher priority tasks ... Add to this that unlike computers I'm
working first in - last out, and you'll get a nice mess !
Cheers.

Arnaud

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com