ADSM-L

Re: TSM DB growing, but number of files remains the same ...

2004-05-04 09:21:35
Subject: Re: TSM DB growing, but number of files remains the same ...
From: "Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:18:54 -0500
Depending on the server version (4.2.x) there was an issue where Win2k System
objects were not expiring based on the retention policies.  Try and run
"cleanup backupgroups" Keep an eye as it can run the log up rather quickly.
Once this process completed for us we saw or 120GB DB go from 80% to 60%....

Regards,

Charles