ADSM-L

Re: Failed Exchange backup and number of retries

2004-04-30 13:09:02
Subject: Re: Failed Exchange backup and number of retries
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:07:02 -0400
Joe,

There is no way to change the number of retries for
Data Protection for Exchange. This is currently hardcoded
into the product. The intent is to add more intelligent
retry in the future. This is a known work item for the future.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/30/2004
11:51:32 AM: