ADSM-L

SV: Slow backup from Netware of small files

2004-04-27 05:30:18
Subject: SV: Slow backup from Netware of small files
From: "Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:19:21 +0200
Hi Eric

Your settings seems ok - I have a couple of questions to you:

Do you have compression enabled on the files in question?
Do you run antivirus on this server? if yes, which product?

Do you know config.nlm from Novell? If so you could use it, and I would be
happy to go through the config.txt for you?

Regards
Flemming
CNE