ADSM-L

Re: TSM and LTO Throughput

2004-04-26 12:37:38
Subject: Re: TSM and LTO Throughput
From: "Martinez, Matt" <matt AT IDEXX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:25:33 -0400
I have a question, for some reason cannot read your attachment. Did you
check your performance with raw logical volumes? What kind of throughput
were you getting with them; it would be interesting to know? Or if any one
on the list has any experience with Tivoli, Raw logical Volumes, and LTO1
drives, any input would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Matt Martinez

UNIX Systems Administrator