ADSM-L

Re: exclude/include in linux

2004-04-21 18:13:07
Subject: Re: exclude/include in linux
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:12:37 -0700
um... same way?

R.

-----Original Message-----
From: jianyu he [mailto:andyhe1218 AT YAHOO DOT CA]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 2:43 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Hi, Rick:

Thanks.

This is include, how do you choose exlude?

CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM> wrote:
dsm.sys
inclexcl /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/inclexcl.file

[root@actinium bin]# cat /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/inclexcl.file
include /ora/u03/oradata/WEBDEV/.../* DAILYORAMC
include /ora/u03/oradata/SOSDEV/.../* DAILYORAMC
include /ora/u03/oradata/HYPERION/.../* DAILYORAMC

R.