ADSM-L

Re: Change the default database name on TSM server

2004-04-20 08:41:35
Subject: Re: Change the default database name on TSM server
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:32:36 -0400
there should be a parameter in the /opt or
/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin/tdpo.opt file called: "tdpo_fs_name" or
something to that affect. That value will determine what filespace name
your backupsets are all stored as on the tsm server if backedup via that
Oracle tdp.
thanks!.

--Justin Richard Bleistein

|         |           nghiatd          |
|         |           <nghiatd2 AT FPT DOT COM|
|         |           .VN>             |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:  |
|         |           Dist Stor        |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           04/20/2004 03:24 |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Change the default database name on TSM server

Hi all,
I use TDP and RMAN to backup database for Oracle.
By default, TSM server storages database that was backuped with name :
\adsmorc. I want to change this default name on TSM server.
Does anyone know how to change it ?

Thanks in advanced !

Nghiatd,