ADSM-L

ODBC select statement via "Host Monitor" software

2004-04-19 13:07:39
Subject: ODBC select statement via "Host Monitor" software
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:18:10 +0200
Hi Fellow Tivolions...

Has anyone used "Host Monitor" from KS-Soft to access the Tivoli Database
via the ITSM ODBC Driver?  What did you do to make it work????

I am getting "unknown data type" and "Invalid cursor state" messages from
select statements that work fine from MS Query.

Cheers

Tony Morgan
FBUK

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.