ADSM-L

Re: Server IP controls

2004-04-13 13:00:29
Subject: Re: Server IP controls
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:00:42 -0400
The connection isn't the problem. The client talks to the server (and
vice-versa) just fine, if the ports are not blocked.

I want the server to use its private subnet to talk to the client, not its
public connection.  After all, this can be forced on the client via
TCPNODEADDRESS, can the server do the same.

Yes, I believe the private network is routed since lots of systems, both
physically on the same and not in the same building, connect to the TSM
server, just fine.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/13/2004
11:42:40 AM: