ADSM-L

Re: No match found...

2004-04-13 10:25:14
Subject: Re: No match found...
From: Stephan Dinelle <SDinelle AT CANADELLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:24:33 -0400
Here is the result of the Q VOL ACC=UNAVAIL command

Tivoli Storage Manager
Command Line Administrative Interface - Version 4, Release 2, Level 1.0
ANS8000I Server command: 'q vol acc=unavail'

Volume Name               Storage      Device      Estimated    Pct Volume

                          Pool Name    Class Name   Capacity   Util Status

                                                        (MB)
------------------------  -----------  ----------  ---------  -----
--------
099ACYL1                  ARCHIVEPOOL  LTOCLASS    141,962.7  100.0 Full
101ACYL1                  OFFPOOL      LTOCLASSO-  190,734.0    4.4
Filling
                                        FF
104ACYL1                  OFFPOOL      LTOCLASSO-  190,734.0    1.1
Filling
                                        FF
139ACYL1                  TAPEPOOL     LTOCLASS    190,734.0    0.7
Filling
142ACYL1                  TAPEPOOL     LTOCLASS    162,534.4    5.7 Full
147ACYL1                  TAPEPOOL     LTOCLASS    190,734.0    0.4
Filling
162ACYL1                  OFFPOOL      LTOCLASSO-  190,734.0   18.2
Filling
                                        FF
175ACYL1                  ARCHIVESPE-  LTOCLASS    190,734.0    6.4
Filling
                           CIAL

ANS8002I Highest return code was 0.

Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
2004-04-13 10:06