Would those of you who have some kind of a chargeback system please let me
know what you do?
We are about to implement an upgrade and believe that now is the time to
start charging. Here are some of the things we have considered.
* 1 time set up fee
* annual fee per client (to cover Tivoli license)
* minimum monthly flat fee
* Storage - either actual daily or average over month
- x G free (included in flat fee)
- different or same rates for disk or tape pools
* Network / bandwidth charge
* If there are rate gradients, by client or department?
Comments and ideas appreciated.
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu 316-978-3860