ADSM-L

ANE4987E during backup

2004-04-04 03:48:09
Subject: ANE4987E during backup
From: Kevin Godfrey <kevingodfrey AT CATHS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 09:46:15 +0200
I am receiving error ANE4987E during client backup. If I look in the activity
log on the server I see:

 ANE4987E (Session: 2155, Node: STORSERV)  Error processing
'\\storserv\c$\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT': the object is
in use by another process

I tried doing EXCLUDE "C:\...\NTUSER.DAT" on the client but it didn't help. I
thought I might try EXCLUDE.SYSTEMOBJECT "REGISTRY" but I'm not really much of
a Windows admin so I don't know if this would help me to get rid of these
messages.

I know that I don't have to worry too much as I know that the rest of the
system got backed up just fine but I would like to get rid of these messages.
Does anyone know how?  Thanks

Kevin