ADSM-L

Re: INFORMATION ON RUNNING MULTIPLE BACKUPS ON ONE WINDOWS NODE

2004-04-02 03:54:41
Subject: Re: INFORMATION ON RUNNING MULTIPLE BACKUPS ON ONE WINDOWS NODE
From: Yiannakis Vakis <yiannakis.vakis AT ITD.BANKOFCYPRUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:54:09 +0300
I have implemented the use of two different nodenames on the same server
only because I wanted to have the same node backing up files or databases
using a different policy set (and thus different management class). If the
data you'll be backing up can follow the same rules then there's no point
defining two nodenames and two schedulers.
Yiannakis