ADSM-L

Re: GroupWise backup

2004-04-01 11:48:20
Subject: Re: GroupWise backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:47:42 -0500
Joe,

There is not a Data Protection client for Groupwise,
however, take a look at the GWBackup tool available from Novell:

http://www.novell.com/documentation/lg/gw55/index.html?page=/documentation/lg/gw55/gw55mnt/data/a3n60nr.html

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/01/2004
11:20:51 AM: