ADSM-L

Re: define script problem

2004-03-26 11:24:26
Subject: Re: define script problem
From: fred johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:23:33 -0600
How about single quotes on the outside and "as" after volume_name.

At 03:02 PM 3/26/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to create a script that will produce a list of media to send
offsite.
I defined a script:
DEFINE SCRIPT VAULTING "select volume_name "Volumes to go offsite", voltype
as "Volume Type" from drmedia where state="MOUNTABLE " order by volume_name"
desc="Create vault lists"
And it fails with:  ANR2023E DEFINE SCRIPT: Extraneous parameter

I know it is something to do with the double quotes, but I also tried single
quotes but it failed with the same error.
Could someone tell me what I'm missing.

Thanks again.

Fred Johanson
ITSM Administrator