ADSM-L

Looking for information on Tivoli Data Warehouse

2004-03-23 13:55:54
Subject: Looking for information on Tivoli Data Warehouse
From: Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:54:43 -0500
I am looking for information on a product that I received along with the
most recent set of CD for TSM.

The product is Tivoli Data Warehouse.

What does it do? what is it for? Is it something I need to install for
TSM?
I also get CDs for something called Tivoli Monitoring ( we don't use it
as we use BMC) and for  Tivoli Management Frame work ( I think this is
the base component for Tivoli Monitoring; they work together)

I believe I get the software CDs because we are an enterprise edition
user of TSM.

Any information on these products would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks in advance

Bill

William Fitzgerald
Software Programmer