ADSM-L

Re: GIGE connectivity via TSM

2004-03-23 10:39:32
Subject: Re: GIGE connectivity via TSM
From: "French, Michael" <Michael.French AT SAVVIS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:37:55 -0600
Is your TSM server on a different network from the client?  Is the GigE card on
a different network then the other interface on the machine?  I would assume
so, if that is the case, just set a permenant route that points to the TSM
server's network and tell it to go out the GigE interface to get there.  Man
route to see the exact syntax.  Once the client connects over that interface,
the TSM server should use that IP to call the box (if that's how you have
scheduling setup).

Michael French