ADSM-L

Re: TDP SQL question

2004-03-23 08:06:17
Subject: Re: TDP SQL question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:02:39 +0200
Hi Del

Sorry for the confusion .... Thank you very much for the explanation , more
comprehensible .

A more small question did I can run it on same batch , did the process will
run the full and only after the log (full with recovery=no and log with
recovery=yes (default))
Or I need to add a sleep parameter ?????

Regards Robert