ADSM-L

Re: TDP backups for Domino Partitions

2004-03-18 13:18:33
Subject: Re: TDP backups for Domino Partitions
From: "Redell, Greg S." <greg.redell AT GWL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:17:12 -0600
I know that multiple partitions on a Windows system requires that you
pass a config file to tdp at the backup command.  Such as:

start /B domdsmc selective * /loggedonly /subdir=yes
/adsmoptfile=h:\tsm\dsm.opt /logfile=h:\tsm\domssch.log
/configfile=h:\tsm\domino.cfg >> h:\tsm\domsel.log

With the config file looking something like:

LastPruneDate      03/11/2004 14:20:54
NOTESInipath      h:\Gd2
LOGFile      h:\TSM\domino\domdsm.log
LOGPRUne      60
BUFFers      8
BUFFERSIze      2048
REPlace      No
SUBDir      Yes
MOUNTWait      Yes

It is the config file that points TDP to the notes.ini