ADSM-L

Re: Cancel process enhancement.

2004-03-11 07:07:45
Subject: Re: Cancel process enhancement.
From: "Darby, Mark" <Mark.Darby AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:07:08 -0500
I think this is an excellent idea, but I'd much rather see "result set
processing" supported in a new scripting language - let's say REXX.  The
world is already too complex and REXX is simple yet powerful enough to
provide everything one could ever - ...well, let's not go that far... - but
you get my drift, right?

Never-the-less, as a less desirable (but very utilitarian and quite
flexible) alternative, I would gratefully accept your suggested enhancement.
It is also elegant - and most software should be, but isn't...