ADSM-L

Select for finding if a file on tape already has a copy in a copypool

2004-03-10 08:20:37
Subject: Select for finding if a file on tape already has a copy in a copypool
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:20:04 +0100
Hi all,

I'm trying to build a query which could estimate the remaining time
before my copy stgpool jobs ends. A first step would be to find out
which files still have no copy in copypools. Therefore I would like to
know in which table and field name I could find this information. Must
be existing somewhere, because command "q con xxx copied=no" gives the
result ....
Table named "contents" has following fields:
VOLUME_NAME
NODE_NAME
TYPE
FILESPACE_NAME
FILE_NAME
AGGREGATED
FILE_SIZE
SEGMENT
CACHED
FILESPACE_ID
FILESPACE_HEXNAME
FILE_HEXNAME
But which one means "has a copy" ? Or is it anywhere else ?
Thanks for your help !
 Arnaud Brion

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com