ADSM-L

Re: generate backupset

2004-03-09 12:29:12
Subject: Re: generate backupset
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:28:44 -0700
Joni, rather than explore alternatives right away, it would help if you
could show us the command you are issuing and the output from the TSM
server.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
03/09/2004 06:04
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
generate backupset

Hello everyone!

I was trying to create an administrative schedule to generate a backupset,
but it won't let me.  It states that I have an invalid parameter which is
the node name of the server that I am trying to create the backupset from.
Do I have to create a command script and then run the script through an
administrative job?  Thanks in advance!

Joni