ADSM-L

Re: Can I safely stop an AUDITDB FIX=YES once started???? URGENT PLEA SE

2004-03-09 11:33:06
Subject: Re: Can I safely stop an AUDITDB FIX=YES once started???? URGENT PLEA SE
From: fred johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:32:32 -0600
I asked that of support once.  I think the official answer was, "Oooooh,
dangerous!!!!!"  But if your DB is at the point where an AUDITDB is
necessary, what more harm can you do?

At 04:48 PM 3/9/2004 +0100, you wrote:
Can I safely stop an AUDITDB FIX=YES once started????

My job is hanging on the answer..... Please help... QUICKLY.

Many Thanks
Tony

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

Fred Johanson
ITSM Administrator
University of Chicago