ADSM-L

AW: Can't define IBM3583-L72 LTO library to TSM

2004-03-08 02:26:56
Subject: AW: Can't define IBM3583-L72 LTO library to TSM
From: "Bleicher, Thomas" <bleicher AT NETZLINK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:24:56 +0100
Tell your SAN guru to doublecheck the settings of
the SAN switch (if any). I had a library disconnected
for a few days (TSM reported "online" for lib and drive)
because of new settings for the fabric.

To my untrained eye the settings looked all right, too.

Thomas Bleicher
Netzlink Informationstechnik GmbH