ADSM-L

TSM Server 5.2.2 for Windows CHM files

2004-03-05 09:36:01
Subject: TSM Server 5.2.2 for Windows CHM files
From: Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:30:08 +0000
Has anybody come across this before.

The TSM Server v5.2.2 for Windows distributions do not contain any Windows
compiled HTML files (*.CHM). However when I upgraded my servers from
v5.2.1.3, the install deleted the existing files from my C:\Program
Files\Tivoli\TSM\doc directory. The TSM Online Information link on my
desktop therefore doesn't give me any server info.

Regards
Neil

Visit our website and set up your Direct Debit online...
http://www.yorkshirewater.com/youraccount/ddonline.html
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682