ADSM-L

Re: get up to speed ???

2004-03-02 13:47:10
Subject: Re: get up to speed ???
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:45:20 -0800
Tivoli Storage Manager Version 5.1 Technical Guide

http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/9445fa5b416f6e32852569ae006bb65
f/64b8cd983d0b67eb85256b20007aa0e7?OpenDocument

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG246554.html

>From there, it should take a quick Once-Through of the 5.2 Admin Guide and
various maintenance Readme's to catch up on most changes.  Good luck.

Alex Paschal
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail