ADSM-L

Re: Reference Memory Error ##Help## on TSM client 4.2.3

2004-02-27 15:27:27
Subject: Re: Reference Memory Error ##Help## on TSM client 4.2.3
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:26:47 -0500
We had no problems with Win2K and the 4.2.0 client, until we started rolling
out SP3.  Ever since we have gotten errors on just "some" servers.  Same
with SP4.  We upgraded all the clients to 5.1.6.2, and that eliminated all
the problems with the System Object.  (DO NOT use 5.1.6.0, known bug in
registry restore.)