ADSM-L

Re: Domino Backup and Terminal Server Client issue on Win2K

2004-02-24 13:04:19
Subject: Re: Domino Backup and Terminal Server Client issue on Win2K
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:03:35 -0500
Arun,

Running Data Protection for Lotus Domino
through Terminal Services is not supported.
Please read this IBM knowledge base article about this.
Go here:
   www.ibm.com
Search for this:
   +tdp +domino +terminal +services

There are a few articles describing this.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/24/2004
12:33:05 PM: