ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operational Report Question

2004-02-20 15:53:15
Subject: Re: TSM Operational Report Question
From: "William F. Colwell" <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:52:15 -0500
Bruce,

The tsm or automatically provides a 24 hour time range in the sql it generates
and sends to the server.  So you will automatically get a report for the 24
hours
prior to the start time.

To experiment, define your report and right click on it, select 'refresh with
the scheduled time'.

Hope this helps,

Bill Colwell

At 11:18 AM 2/20/2004, you wrote:
>Trying to setup a new report.  What I can't figure out how to do is specify
>in the query to use the time I have requested.  I have it set to time start
>5:30AM Hours covered 24.
>

>Thanks,
>Bruce Kamp
>Senior Midrange Systems Analyst
>Memorial Healthcare System
>E-Mail: bkamp AT mhs DOT net <mailto:bkamp AT mhs DOT net>
>Phone: (954) 987-2020 x4597
>Pager: (954) 286-9441
>Alphapage: 9542869441 AT archwireless DOT net
>Fax: (954) 985-1404

Bill Colwell
C. S. Draper Lab
Cambridge Ma.