ADSM-L

Re: Anyone using Servergraph?

2004-02-20 13:06:07
Subject: Re: Anyone using Servergraph?
From: rh <rh_info_store AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:05:32 -0800
I found Servergraph to be unresponsive to my questions
when I was investigating their products. I've asked
multiple times about information on their lite and
their Windows offerings without any response. I also
find the product to be expensive. I'm using
TSMManager, a resonably priced product that gives me
everthing that I need to manage my day to day
operation. Support from them have also been great.