ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operational Reporting - some answers...

2004-02-20 09:15:23
Subject: Re: TSM Operational Reporting - some answers...
From: "Kamp, Bruce" <bkamp AT MHS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:14:51 -0500
What I did was add a second section to my backup status report.  For the
report section I selected Activity Log Details.  In the search I set it to
Search string ANE4993E.
Hope this helps.

Bruce Kamp
Senior Midrange Systems Analyst
Memorial Healthcare System
E-Mail: bkamp AT mhs DOT net
Phone: (954) 987-2020 x4597
Pager: (954) 286-9441
Alphapage: 9542869441 AT archwireless DOT net
Fax: (954) 985-1404