ADSM-L

Re: Linux; Oracle TDP; Client Scheduler

2004-02-19 13:30:18
Subject: Re: Linux; Oracle TDP; Client Scheduler
From: CORP Rick Willmore <RWillmore AT RSAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:29:20 -0800
Not a silly question at all.  I do have the guide and have gone through it but
am having issues and was looking to see if what I was doing was correct that
was why I sent for more information from the list.  After looking over the
guide again this could be environment variable issues on my end which I am
ashamed to admit.  Ill do a bit more due diligence and I appreciate the email
Neil because I am not looking at 3 different pdf's for information and narrow
down my search to just this one.

Data Protection for Oracle for UNIX
Installation and User's Guide
Version 5 Release 2